See New Possibilities for Print with Canon at Pack Print International 2023
Learn how Canon can help businesses to capture potential opportunities with its industry leading digital printing portfolio.
Canon announced today its participation as an exhibitor at Pack Print International 2023, which will be held from 20 to 23 September 2023 at Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC), Thailand.
Canon’s stand (Hall 101, Stand J01) will feature a simulated hospitality and retail environment showcasing a variety of print applications including interior décor, promotional graphics, creative marketing collateral and packaging. Our product experts will be on site throughout the entire show to conduct live demonstration and share insights into Canon’s innovative technologies.
During the show, guests can explore Canon’s diverse portfolio of products, including:
- On display for the first time in Thailand, the latest high volume production flagship model in the imagePRESS V-series range, the imagePRESS V1350 is a fast, durable and high-volume Digital Color Press with innovative technologyfor high levels of automation.
- Canon’s introduction to the roll-to-roll white ink market with the next-gen Colorado M-Series, a fully modular printer with options upgradable in-field. The newly released Colorado M-Series uses unique UVgel technology to print large-format jobs with high-opacity white ink, with speeds that are up to three times faster than comparable technologies.
- The robust varioPRINT 140 series QUARTZ for consistent matte offset-like high quality monochrome prints
- imagePROGRAF TC-20M, 24” large format desktop printer with a built-in flatbed scanner, which is capable of enlarging A4 originals scan to large format sizes. imagePROGRAF GP-5300 prints high visual impact posters using five colours and Fluorescent Pink. This device is well suited for colour-critical industries such as retail, entertainment, and advertising.
- Various print applications from varioPrint iX-series, ColorStream 8000 series and ProStream 3000 series, the versatile high-speed production inkjet presses ideal for a high-volume commercial print environment.