I have read and understood the disclaimer below
and wish to download the designated software
The EOS Digital Solution Disk Software contains various applications for EOS digital cameras.
The following applications are included in this package.
Digital Photo Professional 4.5.0
EOS Utility 3.5.0
EOS Utility 2.14.20
EOS Lens Registration Tool 1.5.0
EOS Web Service Registration Tool 1.5.0
EOS Sample Music
Picture Style Editor 1.17.0
Map Utility 1.7.2
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Supported OSes
OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
*Can also be used on macOS 10.12.1 or later.
2. Supported Computers
PC with one of the above OS preinstalled (Upgraded machines not supported)
- Core™ 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or higher (recommended Core™ i series or later)
- 2.0 GB or more of RAM (4.0 GB or more recommended)
Hard disk drive;
- Installation: Min. 300 MB of available space
- Operation: Min. 600 MB of available space
- Resolution: XGA (1,024 x 768) or more (1,600 x 1,200 or more recommended)
- Colors: 16-bit color (65,536 colors) or more
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software.
Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. In the download page, input the serial number of the camera body printed on the label and download "ksdm31.4a-installer.dmg.zip".
2. Double-click the "ksdm31.4a-installer.dmg.zip". "ksdm31.4a-installer.dmg" will be created.
3. Double-click "ksdm31.4a-installer.dmg". A drive named "EOS Solution Disk 31.4A" will be automatically generated on the desktop.
4. Double-click "ksdm31.4a-installer" in the "EOS Solution Disk 31.4A".
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to perform the installation.
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Marketing (Thailand) Co., Ltd., and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat, disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.