TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OF CANON REDLINE SERIES CAMERA BAG WARRANTY SERVICES
- 1.These terms and conditions apply to the limited warranty ("Limited Warranty") from Canon Marketing (Thailand) Co.,Ltd (“Canon") in respect of Canon Camera Bags (model number starting with RL) ("Product") purchased from an authorised dealer of Canon in Thailand and accompanied with a warranty and proof of purchase (E.g. purchase receipt).
- 2.The Limited Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship encountered under normal use and installation of the Product, subject to these terms and conditions. Unless otherwise specified, the Limited Warranty is valid only in Thailand.
- 3.The Limited Warranty is valid only for the original purchaser ("Purchaser") of the Product and is not transferable.
- 4.Unless otherwise specified, the Limited Warranty is valid for 60 months (5 years) from the Date of Purchase ("Warranty Period").
- 5.The proof of purchase is invalid if it has been defaced or altered.
- 6.The proof of purchase must be presented when sending Product to Canon for the Limited Warranty services.
- 7.The defective Product or parts thereof covered under the Limited Warranty shall be repaired or replaced (with comparable and/or refurbished product or parts) as determined by Canon in its sole discretion free of charge. Any insurance, handling, transportation, delivery and other incidental charges in respect of the servicing of the Product and for services beyond the scope of this Limited Warranty shall be borne by the Purchaser.
- 8.All decisions made by Canon in respect of the servicing of the Product (including repairs, replacements or issues relating to defects of workmanship or materials) shall be conclusive and the Purchaser agrees to be bound by such decisions. Any defective Product or part thereof replaced shall become the property of Canon.
- 9.The Limited Warranty does not cover:
- (a)Loss or damage to Product arising from or in connection with (i) abuse, tampering modification and disassembling by any person other than Canon's authorised personnel; (ii) negligence and/or misuse (including accident, improper storage, exposure to moisture, excessive temperature, sand, dust, dirt, other pollution or other environmental conditions and failure to follow precautions or proper operating instructions stated in the instruction manual such as improper installations); and/or (iii) fire, flood, lightning strike or other acts of God.
- (b)Loss or damage to Product arising from or in connection with the malfunction of, connection to or use of parts and accessories not authorised or recommended by Canon (including re-conditioned, tampered, re-used or non-genuine Canon parts and accessories). In such event, Canon reserves the right to cancel the Limited Warranty immediately.
- (c)Non-Canon products and any other peripherals used in connection with the Product.
- 10.To the extent allowed by the applicable local law, the remedies in the Limited Warranty are the Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies. Canon shall not be liable for loss of data or any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages (including loss of anticipated benefits or profits) whether based on contract, tort or otherwise, relating to or arising out of the Product.
- 11.No implied warranty, including that of satisfactory or merchantable quality or fitness for a particular purpose, applies to the Product after the Warranty Period. No other warranties (express or implied) or guarantee given by any other party in respect of the Product shall bind Canon.
- 12.The Limited Warranty including these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Thailand.
Extracted from Canon Marketing (Thailand)